Berkshire Bank's Telephone and Voice Recognition Banking System is the branch of Berkshire Bank that never closes and it is just a phone call away.
24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Toll Free 888-685-8300
Access to your accounts is available using the key pad on your telephone to:
- Transfer money
- Make loan payments
- Determine what checks have cleared
- Obtain deposit and loan balance information
- Verify deposits and transactions
- Receive merchant check verification
How to Use Telephone Banking
Before using the new telephone banking system, be sure to have your account number handy. When you call, you will be guided through the system and offered a menu of choices to access the information you need.
1. The first time you call, you will be asked for your account numbers and personal identification number (PIN). The last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number is your initial PIN. The primary account holder is the first person listed on your accounts.
2. You will then be asked to change your initial PIN to a four-digit number known only to you. (You will need to make an initial inquiry on all of your accounts. Each account will need it's own PIN. You may choose to set the same pin for all your accounts, or different pins for each account.)
3. Each time you access your account information, you will be asked for your account number and PIN. Some loan inquiries will require a note # - please enter 1 if prompted. This will identify you for all your deposit and loan accounts. You may change your PIN at any time.
When you call, you will be guided through the system and offered a menu of choices to access the information you need.
Enter the number for the corresponding information.