This account gives teens the freedom to use their own debit card to make purchases and learn how to manage a checking account.
The Teen Checking account is specially designed to help your teen learn how to responsibly manage money and is available to teens ages 15 to 17 with an adult co-owner.
- Free Online Banking with alerts
- Free eStatements
- Free Mobile Deposit Capture
- Free Debit Card with reduced limit for minors
- Debit Card Daily Limit: $250 in Point of Sale (POS) Debit Card Purchases and $100 in ATM Cash Withdrawals, with a combined daily limit of $350
- People Pay*
- People Pay transaction limitation and fees apply
Financial Education for Teens
Discussing money matters helps to build a strong foundation for healthy financial habits in the future. Within these resources you will find information, activities, and conversation starters about money to help build that foundation.
Get the peace-of-mind knowing you're helping your teen take the next step toward financial independence.
Open an Account
Visit a Berkshire Bank branch location with your teen to open an account today.
Click here to find a branch nearest you.