We're grateful for your support. And glad to return the favor.
At Berkshire Bank, we owe our success to the support we receive in the communities we serve. One way we show our gratitude is through the Berkshire Bank Foundation, which makes grants to a wide range of charitable organizations. We are also regular sponsors of community events, where our representatives take the time to personally meet and greet many of our friends and neighbors.
Berkshire Bank Foundation Philanthropic Grants
- Through philanthropic grants, we seek to strengthen and improve the quality of life in communities served by Berkshire Bank and its subsidiaries. Grants are only made to 501©3 federal tax exempt organizations and government entities that fall within one of the Foundation's grant programs.
- See our Foundation Nonprofit Grant Guidelines & Application
Berkshire Bank Community Sponsorships
- We provide sponsorship funding to organizations in communities served by Berkshire Bank.
- Organizations may apply for sponsorship funds to support activities, events and programs that provide the bank with visibility or networking opportunities.
- These opportunities may be promotional (e.g., booth, program ads, etc.), entertainment (e.g., tickets, tables, etc.) or events (e.g. galas, golf tournaments, etc.).
- Applications are due by the first of each month with decisions being made by the following month. Applications should be submitted a minimum of 60 days prior to any ad or response deadlines.
- See Our Community Sponsorship Guidelines & Application
Berkshire Bank Corporate Sponsorships
- Berkshire Bank offers Corporate Sponsorships which are financial investments of greater than $100,000 in properties, events and causes that are designed to increase our brand awareness and improve the goodwill of our company.
- By sponsoring professional sports teams, arts and entertainment venues, community events, and more, we are supporting the goals of our customers and employees.
- Berkshire Bank does not accept proposals for Corporate Sponsorships and prefers to take a proactive role in identifying the events, causes, and properties that best align with our brand and strategy.
- If you are interested in discussing your Corporate Sponsorship opportunity with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org