Need help with that project? We're ready to roll up our sleeves.
At Berkshire Bank, we understand that being a committed community partner is about more than writing a check. It's about taking action. We provide our employees with paid time off to be part of the XTEAM, our nationally acclaimed Employee Volunteer Program. The XTEAM program is implemented by our Regional Employee Volunteer Committees. These local committees help ensure that the projects we participate in reflect local community needs, employees' interests and generate a positive impact.
- In the past five years, Berkshire Bank has contributed to more than 1,000 volunteer projects
- We have 100% employee participation.
- Berkshire employees perform more than 40,000 hours of community service annually.
- Each year, more than $1 million worth of volunteer labor is donated.
- Service projects help nonprofits serve more individuals, improve their facilities, redirect resources to other mission critical projects, offer higher quality services and achieve their missions.
Submit Project Ideas
- The XTEAM is always looking for suggestions for projects to undertake in the local communities where our members live and work.
- If you have any recommendations, please contact us at [email protected] so we can share your project ideas with our local teams.
IMPORTANT… Protect yourself from possible e-mail fraud threats. Berkshire Bank will never request your confidential information through an email. Contact us at 800-773-5601 to verify any email request or to report suspicious emails.