Cut down on paper use. Power up your computer.
At Berkshire Bank, we've launched dozens of initiatives that have us operating in an environmentally friendly manner. We hope our customers will join us in this effort. One easy way is to sign up for Online Banking. You'll reduce fuel and paper use by skipping trips to the bank and handling more transactions electronically. Here are some other green practices you might consider:
- External Transfers: Transfer funds electronically to and from an account with another financial institution.
- E-Statements: Fast, easy and secure way for customers to receive monthly statements
- E-Notices & BeB E-Notices: Receive available account documents in an electronic format
- Direct Deposit: Electronically deposit paycheck, social security or any form of deposit into your account.
- Automatic Loan Payments: Loan payment electronically withdrawn from your bank account on the date you choose.
- Combined Statements: Receive one statement that contains as many of your accounts on it as you desire so long as they are all titled the same way.
- Online Account Creation: Open a deposit account online
- Mobile Banking: Access accounts via approved smartphone or mobile device
- Mobile Deposit: Take pictures of checks with your phone and make a deposit into an authorized account.