Attention Alliance Checking Customers:
The Alliance checking offered a benefit of free basic style checks, which is also a feature on the Royalty Checking product. However, the product guide that was mailed to customers on 8/23 did not list free checks as a Royalty Checking benefit.
Please see the attached, updated Deposit Product Consolidation Guide. It has been updated to reflect that Free Royalty Checks are a benefit of the Royalty Checking product. The product guide has also been updated below.
At Berkshire Bank, we remain committed to enhancing and personalizing your banking experience. Our primary goal is to help you reach all of yours. We consistently evaluate opportunities to maximize our full suite of consumer and business financial solutions and combine product offerings that will help to simplify and improve your banking experience.
If you’ve recently received a Change of Account notice from Berkshire Bank, we’re here to help. This page provides you with helpful information and resources for you to better understand what changes will be occurring to your account.
- To access a list of frequently asked questions, click here
- To identify what product your account will be changing to as well as the features of your new account type, click here for the Product Reference Guide
- To access our account Terms and Conditions please, click here
- If you’re an online banking customer, you can submit your club savings transfer request electronically. Simply complete this form and upload it to a secure message by Clicking ‘Support’ and ‘Contact Us’ when signed into Online Banking.
If you have questions not addressed in the FAQ or Product Reference Guide and would prefer to speak with a Relationship Banking expert, we’ve got you covered. There are many ways to get in touch with one of our Relationship Banking experts.
- If there is a branch you are accustomed to working with and wish to speak with someone in that location, click here for our Branch Locater
- If you wish to speak with one of our MyBanker Relationship Managers, click here to book an appointment with a MyBanker in your area
- Are you a Private Banking customer and wish to speak with a member of our Private Banking team? Click here to contact one of our Private Banking team members
- You may also reach our Customer Service Call Center at 1-800-773-5601.
From all of us at Berkshire Bank, thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you with innovative and reliable banking solutions to support your financial needs.