Berkshire Bank is committed to taking every necessary precaution to protect our employees, customers, and communities in an effort to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Currently, in an effort to support social distancing we will be modifying customer access to our branch locations. Our branch lobbies will be closed to unscheduled walk-in customers. You can continue to utilize our drive-up services, ATMs, ITMs, schedule an in-person appointment and leverage our flexible banking options. This decision was made with the best interest of our employees, customers and communities in mind.
While we’re modifying our lobby services, you can continue to access your accounts 24/7 through our online banking platform and utilize many other alternatives listed below.
|Branch Services Offered
- Night Drop - You can continue to make your deposits through our night drops.
- Schedule In-Branch Appointments – Our teams can assist you by scheduling appointments in an effort to reduce the number of customers in close proximity to one another at the same time.
|Flexible Banking Options
- ATMs - Through our ATM network, you can withdraw cash, make cash and check deposits, check account balances, complete account transfers and more. We suggest that you use gloves or other personal protective measures to limit your direct contact with the ATM pin-pad.
- Mobile Banking App - Through our mobile app, you can make transfers between your accounts, pay bills, deposit checks and more.
- Online & Telephone Banking - Through our online banking platform you can check your account balances, make mortgage and loan payments, review transaction history, and send secure messages to our teams for account inquiries.
- MyBanker Relationship Managers - Our MyBanker program offers personalized banking services available 7 days a week for your convenience. You can connect with our MyBanker team by visiting our website.
Lastly, we are providing some financial flexibility to our customers who may face financial hardship at this time, including:
Consumer Loan and
- Option to forbear consumer and mortgage loan payments for one to three months
|Small Business Customers
- Ability to leverage specific options for consideration to forebear their loan
In addition, our customers can continue to reach out by phone to their local branch location
or our call center at 800-773-5601.
The statuses of some branches have changed, please check out the complete list of affected branches, click here.
We appreciate your leadership and support of these efforts during this unique time and we will keep you informed of any changes in the coming weeks.
For additional information about protecting your finances during this time, click here
, or to find out more about tax relief and Economic Impact Payments, click here