Pay with plastic without running up interest charges.
In business, time is often of the essence. You don't always have the luxury of waiting for a check to clear. That's when it pays to have a Berkshire Bank debit card. Your business can purchase goods and services right when you need them. And because money is deducted directly from your business checking account, there's never any extra charge for using your card.
- Accepted at millions of locations that accept Mastercard
- Comes free with many Berkshire Bank checking accounts
- Can be used to make transactions at thousands of ATMs
- Special monitoring protects your account information
Debit Card Tips
- Report a Lost or Stolen ATM or Debit Card: Contact Berkshire Bank immediately at 800-773-5601 during business hours 7 am - 7 pm or after business hours at 888-849-6046.
- Debit Card Transaction Monitoring; We provide additional security monitoring for "out-of-the ordinary" transactions. Let us know if you're planning such transactions, or are going to use your card while traveling, by contacting our Customer Call Center at 800-773-5601, Monday-Friday between 7 am and 7 pm, or Saturdays between 8:30 am and 5 pm.