Buy the things you want. Get the cash you need.
This might be a good time to streamline your wallet. With a Berkshire Bank debit card, you can leave your checkbook at home and get through store checkout lines a lot faster. And if you do need cash, your card can get it for you anywhere in the United States where you see a Cirrus or NYCE logo; and across the globe wherever you see MasterCard.
- Pay for purchases at over 13 million locations worldwide that accept Mastercard
- Avoid interest charges, as the purchase amount is deducted directly from your checking account
- Use your card at any Cirrus or NYCE ATM to withdraw cash
- Berkshire Bank debit cards are mobile wallet compatible including Google Pay, ApplePay™ and Samsung Pay
- It's easy to keep track of your spending because every purchase is listed on your monthly checking account statement
- To apply for a new debit card, please visit your local branch or call us at 800-773-5601
How to report a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card
Contact Berkshire Bank immediately at 800-773-5601.
Debit Card Transaction Monitoring
We provide additional security monitoring for "out of the ordinary" transactions for all Berkshire Bank debit cards.
If you will be using your debit card while traveling or are planning any "out of the ordinary" purchases, please call our Customer Call Center at 800-773-5601, Monday-Friday between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm or Saturdays between 8:30 am and 2:00 pm. We will provide this information to our Fraud Prevention Services team in order to prevent your card from being blocked due to "out of the ordinary" transactions.
Always carry a back-up payment source in case your card is compromised due to fraudulent activity.
Monitor your accounts online using online banking or review your monthly statement on a regular and timely basis. Notify us immediately if you discover any suspicious or unauthorized activity.
If fraud is suspected, you will be contacted by our Fraud Prevention Services.