Manage your debit card with your mobile banking app from your smartphone!
Here's how to use card controls:
- Turn your debit card off if it's lost or stolen
- Control spending by setting transaction limits
- Prevent fraud by establishing geographic boundaries, and more, with Card Controls.
- Log in to your Berkshire Bank mobile banking app and choose the 'More' option from the lower taskbar
- Select the 'Card Controls' option from the menu
- Choose which card(s) you'd like to enable Card Controls
- Once your card is enabled, choose which controls you'd like to customize:
- Remove a card
- Location controls
- Transaction type
- Merchant type
- Threshold amount
- If at any time you'd like to remove these controls, you can switch the toggle 'Off' to disable.
If you have any questions, contact us at 800.773.5601