| What We Do
|How do Berkshire Hills Bancorp Companies protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards that comply with federal and state standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
|How do Berkshire Hills Bancorp Companies collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or deposit money
- pay your bills or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account – unless you tell us otherwise.