Berkshire Hills Bancorp
The views and opinions expressed in this memo are those of the individual contributor and do not necessarily reflect those of Berkshire Hills Bancorp. or any of its related companies. Comments posted in response to blog posts are the opinions of the readers. In no event will Berkshire Hills Bancorp. or any of its related companies be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this social media site. Statements contained in this social media site, which are not historical facts, including statements about plans, goals and expectations regarding businesses and opportunities, new or existing business strategies, capital resources and future financial results are “forward looking” as contemplated by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in government regulation, generally accepted accounting principles, taxation, competition, general economic conditions and geopolitical conditions. Accordingly, actual results may differ materially from those projected or implied in the forward-looking statements.
Social Media Community Guidelines
Berkshire Hills Bancorp. and its subsidiaries are excited to be a part of social media so we can communicate with you in your online communities. In order to keep our conversations on track and your personal information safe online, we’ve created a list of some helpful guidelines to remember.
- Your Private Information: Berkshire won’t be able to respond to your specific account questions through social media. To discuss concerns about your deposit account, please contact one of our branch locations. We will never ask you to provide this type of information through Facebook, Twitter, blogs or any other type of public channel.
- Comments by Employees: Berkshire does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of the bank. All unofficial statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenters alone.
- Endorsements: Berkshire is not responsible for and does not endorse any content or advertisements posted by social media sites or of third party sites or applications that may appear on those social media sites.
- Affiliation: While Berkshire has a brand presence on social media sites; please note that Berkshire is not affiliated with these sites. Berkshire has no control over how third parties use the information you share on these sites. Your participation in social media is at your own risk. We also recommend that you would familiarize yourself with the social media privacy policies of all social media sites before using them. We will not affiliate with sites where the age requirement is below 13 to follow the guidelines of COPPA.
- Responsibility of Security: Berkshire is not responsible for the privacy or security on social media sites and other third-party sites that may be linked to social media sites.
- Validity of Links: Users should be aware when they click on a link on a Berkshire social media page, they assume the risk. Users should also understand that they may be leaving our site when clicking on such links. Users should exercise extra caution when links are posted outside of normal business hours or on third party comments. We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you’ll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual, information, site or company.
- Removal of Comments: All Berkshire social media sites are monitored, and any posts considered obscene, pornographic or similarly inappropriate will be removed.
If you have a question or a comment for us, post away! Please note that these pages are moderated by Berkshire employees. We will make every effort to respond in a timely manner between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday-Friday, Eastern time, (excluding Holidays).