Berkshire Bank’s Telephone Banking is a service that enables you to perform a range of financial transactions over the telephone, without the need to visit a branch or automated teller machine. You can do all your everyday banking, 24/7, from any touchtone phone. Simply call and follow the prompts to access your accounts. This automated system is available in English and Spanish.
24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
Toll Free 888-685-8300
Access to your accounts is available using the key pad on your telephone to:
- Transfer funds from/to checking, statement savings, money market accounts, or home equity lines of credit
- Make payments from checking, statement savings, or money market accounts to loan accounts
- Determine what checks have cleared
Get information about:
- The account balance, recent deposit and withdrawals from checking, statement savings, or money market accounts
- Loan balance information
- CD balance, rate, term, maturity date, and interest
- Merchant check verification
- Activate your Berkshire Bank ATM or debit card
- Report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card
- Order a replacement card
- Change your PIN
How to Use Telephone Banking
Before using the telephone banking system, be sure to have your account numbers and social security number handy. When you call, you will be guided through the system and offered a menu of choices to access the information you need.
1. The first time you call, you will be asked for your account numbers and personal identification number (PIN). The last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number is your initial PIN. The primary account holder is the first person listed on your accounts.
2. You will then be asked to change your initial PIN to a four-digit number known only to you. (You will need to make an initial inquiry on all of your accounts. Each account will need its own PIN. You may choose to set the same pin for all your accounts, or different pins for each account.)
3. Each time you access your account information, you will be asked for your account number and PIN. Loan inquiries will also require a note # - reference your latest loan bill for this information. This will identify you for all your deposit and loan accounts. You may change your PIN at any time.
When you call, you will be guided through the system and offered a menu of choices to access the information you need.
Enter the number for the corresponding information.
For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal holidays. Transactions initiated before 7:00 P.M. on a business day the bank is open using our telephone banking service, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit after these cut off times or on a day we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
Telephone banking is FREE when you open any Berkshire Bank account.