A Statement Savings account is an interest-bearing account with a convenient quarterly statement and immediate access to your money by ATM, Telephone Banking, or in person at your local Berkshire Bank.
Some of the features of our Statement Savings accounts include:
- No monthly service charge when you maintain the $250.00 minimum balance (a low $4 monthly maintenance fee applies for each month that your balance falls below minimum any day during the statement cycle)
- Deposits and withdrawals can be made in any amount
- Online Banking access to account
- Included as part of a combined statement with your checking and other deposit/loan accounts
- ATM Card is available with no annual fee and unlimited withdrawals at Berkshire Bank ATMs. A $2.00 foreign ATM fee will be charged for inquiries and withdrawals at non-Berkshire Bank ATMs
- Telephone Banking allows you to access account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Can be used for overdraft protection* with your checking account
To find out which personal savings account is best for your financial needs, contact one of our Personal Banking experts or stop by any Berkshire Bank office today.
* Transfers from a savings account to another account or to third parties by reauthorized, automatic, online banking, telephone transfer, check, draft, or similar order to third parties are limited to six per monthly statement period.